- The MACK-NFPA series has been developed specifically for the Fire/Rescue teams working under NFPA guidelines. The NFPA version of the MACK unit comes in two standard models. Each model has two separate regulator/manifold systems. Two SCBA connect whips are provided for each regulator. In the event of regulator malfunction, rescue can be performed on the standby regulator system. The basic unit described above, Model MACK-NFPA1, can have a regulator isolation valve added to allow one or both air sources to be used simultaneously; this addition forms the Model MACK-NFPA3 which has a CGA-347 high pressure inlet included. Please choose Schrader or Hansen style fittings.
- Made in USA.
- NOTE - THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING
AIR SYSTEMS Mack NFPA Manifolds
Earn up to 2595 Points.
- Brand: Air Systems
- Dual independent regulators
- 3 outlet manifolds
- Dual low pressure alarms
- 4 x 5 ft. connect whips
- Components of MACK-NFPA1
- Regulator Isolation Valve
- CGA-347 H/P inlet and cover cap
- Weight: MACK-NFPA1 23 lbs., MACK-NFPA3 28 lbs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.