MAKING A PURCHASE
Orders can be placed securely on line, phoned, faxed, mailed or E-mailed. Please include phone numbers and address in case we have any questions. Orders will only be accepted from adults. When adults are making purchases for a minor, it is the adult’s responsibility to determine that the ordered items are appropriate and that adequate education, training, and supervision will be provided. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm EST.
Rock-N-Rescue is not responsible for any pricing errors or typographical errors on the website. If there is a discrepancy in pricing, the customer will be notified about that change and the order will not ship until the pricing is accepted by the customer.
Shipping And Handling
- ALL AIR SHIPMENTS MUST BE MADE BEFORE 12 NOON EASTERN TIME.
- WE DO NOT SHIP TO ANY PACKAGE FORWARDING COMPANIES.
- IF PAYING VIA CREDIT CARD, WE CAN ONLY SHIP TO THE BILLING ADDRESS OF THE CREDIT CARD.
- SHIPMENTS ARE MADE VIA FEDEX OR UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE.
- FEDEX DOES NOT DELIVER AIR SHIPMENTS ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY
- All items that are in stock will ship the same day or the next business day.
- All shipping costs online are ESTIMATED and may change when items are shipped to reflect actual costs.
- All materials are shipped FOB Shipping Point.
- Customer assumes all insurance’s and delivery risks of loss or damage at FOB as provided by common law.
- Report damage to the carrier immediately by marking the freight bill before accepting or refusing the shipment.
- International shipping is done by USPS or FedEx unless you are sending your carrier to pick up when ready. NOTE: SHIPPING COSTS FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE ESTIMATES ONLY!!! YOU WILL BE CONTACTED WITH THE ACTUAL AMOUNT OF SHIPPING BEFORE YOUR ORDER SHIPS
- Payment for international orders is by pre-paid wire transfer only
- The customer is responsible for all customs and duties. Shipping DOES NOT include brokerage fees
- All web orders totaling more than $50.00 are shipped ground service at no cost to all destinations in the continental United States. Exclusions Apply.
- Free Freight DOES NOT apply to wholesale orders, any air shipment, any international shipment and any item that has to ship motor freight.
- Free Freight Exceptions: All items from Cascade, Sale Items, Simulaids, Junkin and Traverse and
- Free Freight is given on website orders ONLY!!!
EXCLUSIONS TO ALL SALES PROMOTIONS
Exclusions to any sale, loyalty discount program, website discount or promotional period include but are not limited to:
- Items already marked at clearance or sale pricing
- ALL PETZL ITEMS (except during Petzl authorized sales promotional periods)
- Fortuna RDC Craft
- Air Systems Products
- SMC Terradaptor and Terradaptor accessories
We use FedEx AND USPS for all of our shipping. Military orders have the option of APO delivery. We will email you with a corrected shipping fee before we ship. International customers may contact us for freight forwarding information.
Unless otherwise specified, backorders will be automatically shipped by ground as soon as they arrive into our warehouse.
PA residents will be charged 6% sales tax.
Tax is not charged outside of PA.
- Prepaid, Cashier’s Check, Money Orders, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Personal Checks, COD’s ($9.00 extra charge) and Wire Transfers ($25 extra charge).
- Customer agrees to pay the full amount of return check fees.
- Credit Card payments must include your name as it appears on the card and the address the bill is mailed to.
- Prices are FOB Butler, PA.
- Prices are subject to changes without notice.
- Prices are in US Dollars.
We accept proper purchase orders from government agencies such as: Fire Departments, EMS Departments, Police, Municipalities, State and Federal Agencies. We will accept bids and quotations faxed or mailed to us. Past due accounts: Invoices postmarked after their due date will be assigned a service charge of 2% per month. This service charge will be levied each month until all overdue balances are paid. Products will not be shipped to accounts with a past due balance. Customer agrees to pay full amount of cost and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by ROCK-N-RESCUE/J. E. Weinel, Inc. in the collection of overdue amounts by litigation or otherwise. Customer agrees to pay the full amount of return check fees.
300 Delwood Road
Butler, PA 16001-2068
300 Delwood Road
Butler, PA 16001
World Wide Web
ROCK-N-RESCUE/J. E. Weinel, Inc does not disclose buyers’ information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the ‘Remember Me’ Option.Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
If you have a problem with merchandise you have received, you can call for a Return Authorization Number (RA#) within 30 days of receiving the merchandise. You will need to explain the reason why you need to return the merchandise. You will receive credit for the item returned minus the shipping charges. ROCK-N-RESCUE/J. E. Weinel, Inc. is not responsible for any merchandise returned without a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Freight on returns must be paid by the purchaser. Additional shipping charges will be accessed on all exchanges. Products in like new and re-saleable condition may be credited. No used merchandise is eligible for returns. All product literature that accompanied the original product (tags, information/instructions, NFPA documentation, packaging, etc.) must accompany the product when returned. No returns on cut lengths of rope, webbing, videos, books and custom merchandise or close-outs, unless it was received in a damaged condition from the shipper which will be inspected by the shipper. If you received it in a damaged condition, save the packaging as the carrier will need to inspect it. Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be requested within 10 days of receipt of the merchandise. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days of receipt of the item. Discrepancies must be reported within 14 days of receipt of the package. Items that are special order and not a usual stock item (non-stock) for us are not eligible for return. A restocking fee of at least 15% will be charged for all returns – if we need to return the item to the manufacturer the restocking fee could be higher
Rock-N-Rescue/J. E. Weinel, Inc. warrants the buyer of a Rock-N-Rescue manufactured product for a period of one year from the date of invoice that the product, when shipped, will be free of defects in material and workmanship. Rock-N-Rescue/J. E. Weinel, Inc.’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement at our option, of the product, or any part or parts thereof, which we determine to have been defective at the time of original factory shipment F.O.B. Butler, PA. We disclaim any liability for incidental or consequential damages which may be incurred by the buyer or user of Rock-N-Rescue/J. E. Weinel, Inc. products. Rock-N-Rescue/J. E. Weinel, Inc. does not accept any liability for damages which may result from alteration, misuse or abuse of Rock-N-Rescue/J. E. Weinel, Inc. products. Dealers will ensure that all instructions, warnings and warranty information is properly conveyed to the consumer. The dealer agrees to ensure all product’s instructions and original packaging will be delivered to the end user at time of purchase. Warranty information for products not manufactured by Rock-N-Rescue can be found on the original manufacturer’s websites and those products are subject to the conditions of the warranty provided by the original manufacturer of the product
Any orders from Government agencies such as Fire Departments, Police, Townships and Boroughs must remit payment within 30 days or late fees will be added to the statements. You will be responsible for any late fees.