The Drop-Through Cable Anchor is a versatile, easily installed anchor point for permanent or temporary use. Simply drop the captive eye and cable through openings in concrete, steel decking, grating or any 1-3/4 inch by 2 inch substrate that is compliant with applicable fall protection requirements.
- 8″ High visibility green steel plate
- Forged steel swiveling connection point
- 1/4″ Steel cable with wear sleeve
- Accommodates openings from 1-3/4″ to 6″
- Available in a variety of lengths
- Single user 130-310 lb. ANSI, 420 lbs. OSHA
- Minimum breaking strength 5,000 lbs.
- Meets OSHA 1926.502, 1910.66
|Diameter||Minimum Hole Diameter for Installation: 1-3/4 in; Maximum Hole Diameter for Installation: 6 in|
|Materials||Coated Cable – Stainless Steel – Galvanized Aircraft Cable|
|Minimum Tensile Strength||5,000 lbs – 22 kN|
|Weight||3.9 lbs (1.77 kg)|
|Weight Capacity||310 lbs (140.61 kg) – Single user|
|Applicable Standards||Meets OSHA 1926.502 – OSHA 1910.66 ANSI Z359.1 – ANSI Z359.7|