The SafeWaze Rescue Ladder is a fast, easy method of rescue, requiring only minimal advanced training. This system includes a belay for assisted rescue. The added rope grab system allows the victim to climb efficiently and safely reducing the risk of a secondary fall. Simply anchor the ladder to an existing or temporary anchor point, deploy the ladder, and allow the fallen worker to climb to safety. This is the ideal low-cost, proven rescue solution that works for a wide variety of job sites.
- 22′ Rescue ladder with belay system
- 28′ of 11mm kernmantle rope
- Aluminum progress capture device
- Protective, water repellant carry bag with reflective trim
- High abrasion polyester webbing
- 10″ wide reinforced ladder rung
- 2 Steel carabiners
- Strength 3,600 lbs.
|Materials||Ladder – Nylon Webbing Rope – Kernmantle Nylon Carabiner – Zinc Plated Steel Deployment Bag – Ballistic Nylon Rope Grab – Aluminum and Steel|
|Weight||9.0 lbs (4.08 kg)|
|Weight Capacity/Max Working Load||620 lbs (281.22 kg)|
|Length||22 ft (6.70 m)|
|Web Rating||310 lbs (140.61 kg)|