COMING MAY 2018!! The EASHOOKK OPEN carabiner is designed for use at the ends of a double lanyard or work positioning lanyard.
The gated connection point allows for direct attachment of the carabiner to the lanyards. If the lanyard is damaged, the connector can thus be reused. The excellent grip and automatic locking system facilitate handling when passing intermediate anchors.
- Designed for use at the ends of ABSORBICA-Y, PROGRESS or PROGRESS ADJUST type double lanyards and the GRILLon type work positioning lanyard
- Removable carabiner:
- gated connection point for direct attachment of the carabiner to the lanyards. If the lanyard is damaged, the connector can thus be reused
- special connection point helps keep the carabiner loaded on the major axis
- Facilitates handling when passing intermediate anchors:
- ergonomic shape for excellent grip
- automatic double-action locking system is easy to use
- wide opening for easy connection of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion