Designed to surf and carve like no other inflatable board, NRS Whip Inflatable SUP Boards are rounder, shorter and feature a surf-style fin and tail configuration. The Whip is a favorite among local whitewater park shredders, park-and-play purists and downriver paddlers who like to play on their way to the takeout.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- One D-ring on the deck for a water bottle and one on the tail for attaching a leash.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Three sturdy webbing handles in the center of the deck for hauling and remounting the board after a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, two Whitewater fins, two Allwater fins, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
|Dimensions:||7.8: 7’8″ L x 33″ W x 5″ T
8.4: 8’4″ L x 34″ W x 5″ T
|Paddler Size Range:||7.8: 100-150 lbs
8.4: 100-180 lbs
|Volume:||7.8: 198 L
8.4: 223 L
|Weight:||7.8: 20 lbs
8.4: 22 lbs
|Number of D-rings:||2|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield – D7 and Pressure Relief|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|