Blending style, comfort and performance, the NRS Men’s Silkweight Baja Sun Shirt extends the sun protection to the neck and hands with a higher collar and thumbholes. While a quarter-zip neck provides quick ventilation on hot days.
- Built from 100% recycled material, the technical fabric enhances the body’s natural cooling process by wicking excess moisture and drying quickly while also providing UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Integrated antimicrobial elements in the fabric prevent the build-up of funky smells.
- Slightly dropped rear hem provides additional coverage.
- Our seam placement avoids high-friction zones, enhancing athletic performance and letting you row, paddle and swim in comfort.
- Laser-cut thumbholes and an extended collar prevent vulnerable gaps at the neck and wrists for maximum sun protection.