The thick neoprene construction and fleece-lined interior of NRS Maxim Gloves keep hard-charging paddlers’ hands warm and fingers nimble in the colder seasons.
- 3 mm raw neoprene exterior with titanium laminate adhesive sheds water, eliminating evaporative cooling and enhancing insulation.
- Fast-drying VaporLoft™ interior lining increases warmth and feels great against the skin.
- RawHide™ palm delivers unbeatable grip.
- Liquid-sealed seams help keep water out.
- Pre-curved finger design prevents hand fatigue.
- Easy-entry wrist is less restricting than the HydroCuff™ but will let water in, making the Maxim gloves extremely water-resistant but not fully waterproof.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »