If you’re rowing from your cooler or dry box, especially if you’re using our Flip Seat Mount, you’ll like the extra height of the NRS 10″ Oar Mounts. Now in high-tech hot-forged aluminum for a stronger, lighter, sleeker mount.
- 10″ Oar Mounts raise your oar locks up higher for more comfortable rowing when you’re sitting on a raised surface.
- Forging aligns the crystalline structure of the aluminum, creating a stronger oar mount.
- This increased strength has allowed us to streamline the design, reducing the 10-inch Oar Mount’s weight by 25% over the older model.
- A tough nylon bushing allows the oarlock shank to rotate friction free, and the bushing is easily replaceable, Item # 91043.01.
- You can easily adjust the oar mount’s height by rotating it on the side rail.
- Molded ridges on the gripping surface increase holding power on our 1 5/8″OD frame pipe.
- Accepts 5/8″ diameter oarlocks and pins.
- A pair of oar mounts includes two U-bolts with nylon lock nuts and four washers.
- Singles do not come with hardware. If you don’t already have hardware, you’ll need an NRS Frame U-bolt to attach the oar mount to an NRS frame.
|Weight:||Single mount with hardware is 2.45 lbs.|
|Material:||Hot-forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy|