A mid-weight neoprene option, the NRS Women’s Hydroskin 1.0 Shirt features raw neoprene construction for increased insulation with a paddling-specific design for unrestricted range of motion.
- 1 mm raw neoprene chest and back panel to reduce evaporative cooling and increase insulation.
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior material on the arms and shoulders for optimal stretch and reduced water retention.
- Brushed nylon-spandex interior throughout for insane next-to-skin comfort.
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams to enhance paddling performance and comfort.
- Form fit restricts water entry, enhancing the insulation properties.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »