Your cart is currently empty!
WATER RESCUE FOR THE FIRST RESPONDER (AWARENESS LEVEL)
This awareness-level classroom course teaches the guidelines for water rescue for first responders. This course is a prerequisite for many other water and ice training courses.
- scene assessment
- activation of the Emergency Response System
- evaluation of potential and existing water hazards
- scene management
- rescue vs. recovery
- personal safety measures
- Course meets NFPA 1670 awareness level guidelines
- FEMA Course 15-32934
- 2-2.5 hours
Student Requirements & Prerequisites:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Hold a valid, government-issued ID