The SS Series Line Launcher uses a .22 caliber blank to launch specifically designed line launcher projectiles to desired distances and targets. The Line Launcher has an aluminum canister that houses a 600′ center wound nylon shot line spool. The braided nylon line has a rated break strength of 150 lbs.
Reloading is simple, just remove the cap on the canister when the shot line is depleted and replace it with a new spool of shot line.
The SS Series Line Launcher was designed specifically for the swift water & ski lift rescue industry. The combination of a pistol grip, full length shoulder stock and aero-dynamic projectiles allow for very precise placement of the line every time! The stock on the Line Launcher has been engineered to separate into two pieces for ideal storage and portability.
- Three power loads are available:
- Green (Low) will launch the missile 40′-100
- Yellow (Medium) approx. 80+ ft.
- Red (High)100′-300′
- SS Series Line Launcher
- (2) 600′ braided center wound braided nylon shot line spools
- Line Launcher Cleaning Kit
- Long Distance coated Aluminum Projectile
- Plastic Line Launcher Projectile
- 100 rounds of green (low) Vawter blanks in a plastic watertight ammo container
- 100 rounds of yellow (medium) Vawter blanks in a plastic watertight ammo container
- 100 rounds of red (high) Vawter blanks in a plastic watertight ammo container
- Operating Manual
- Waterproof hard storage case
*Replacement parts and accessories can be special ordered*