- This system includes everything necessary for rapid evacuation of mass casualties in a chem-bio environment. Because we never know how far away we can get from the Hot-zone we are including continuous loop twisted polypropylene ropes, 1 each, for distances of 100 ft., 150 ft. and 200 ft. Longer ropes are available by special order. This kit allows as many as 4 rescuers in level A to work in the Hot-zone on a major incident. There are 2 Skeds for each rescuer in level A. There are also 4 clean Skeds for moving patients from the warm zone to decon to prevent dragging contaminated litters outside the area. Free videos are available.
- Made in USA.
SKEDCO Complete Skyhook Patient Evacuation System
- Brand: Skedco
- 12 HMD Sked Stretchers & 3 rapid deployment bags
- Skyhook Rope Winch System (SK-2530)
- Bagged continuous loop rope 200' distance
- Bagged continuous loop rope 150' distance
- Bagged continuous loop rope 100' distance
- Note: Amount of rope is double the distance and the ends are spliced together at the factory. Longer rope is available upon request.
- 2 knot passing pulleys
- 2 - 2-inch polypropylene slings
- 14 large aluminum D carabiners
- 40' 1/2 inch nylon kernmantle rope
- 2 8mm PMI prusik cord
- 8 Haz-Mat rope grabs
- 40' 1/2 inch polypropylene solid braid rope
- 1 - 100 foot extension cord with reel
- 1 large screw driver
- Weight: 320 lbs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.