“Walk” up the tree with this super-compact Self Advancing Knee Ascender (SAKA). The SAKA Mini is the newest evolution of the knee ascender, and better than ever!
In conjunction with a foot ascender, the SAKA mini allows a climber to simply walk up a rope. 2′ of 5/8″ adjustable webbing makes the device effectively “one-size-fits-all.” Easy to use, with simple adjustments.
Weighing only 7.95 ounces, the device is easy to store and carry. Features 2′ of super stretch bungee with a Dyneema cover for added strength and wear resistance. Uses the same great ascender as the original SAKA, with progressive tooth pattern and a rope friendly spring. Will work on 9mm-13mm ropes.
- Part of a rapid ascending system
- 2′ of super stretch bungee, solid rubber core and Dyneema cover for strength and wear resistance
- 2-5 pound pull. (3 pounds at 18 inches of pull)
- 2′ of 5/8″ webbing adjustable for any reasonable stride or size of climber
- Simple to adjust
- Weighs only 7.95 ounces
- Load bearing buckle designed and built just for the SAKA mini
- Compact for easy storage when not in use
- Uses the original SAKA ascender with progressive tooth pattern and rope friendly spring.
- Comes with two small, 4kN rated carabiners and one 22 kN carabiner