Rock-N-Rescue NFPA Trident Series Throw Bags are used anywhere the potential for a water-related emergency exists, such as swimming pools, white water rafting, boating or any related sport. Throw bags are a superior alternative to heaving lines and ring buoys as bags can be thrown further and with greater accuracy. Our bags do the job better, quicker and more efficiently than any of the previously mentioned methods. The bag has a mesh bottom for easier draining, and a quick release strap for secure mounting. Made in USA.
- Highly visible for easy location on the water.
- Mesh bottom for ease of draining and to reduce drying time.
- Features 75′ of 3/8″ NFPA water rescue rope.
- Grabline model has a textured sheath for better grip and performance when wet.
- Internal floatation disk and floating rescue rope allow our bag to stay on the surface.