False crotch for tree care, designed for ropes with spliced terminations. The TREESBEE anchor strap is used to improve rope glide at the anchor while protecting the tree from abrasion. It is designed for ropes with spliced terminations (the splice goes through the small ring)..
- Protects the tree and improve rope glide at the anchor
- Can be retrieved from the ground
- Wide webbing limits twisting
- Triple thickness of termination on large ring side makes the webbing more rigid during retrieval
- Terminations easy to identify with color coding
- Strap with large diameter ring and small ring for ropes with spliced terminations (the splice goes through the small ring)