With 900 lumen brightness at only 100 g, SWIFT RL is the most powerful of the Petzl compact headlamps. With REACTIVE LIGHTING® technology, a sensor analyzes the ambient light and automatically adjusts the brightness to user requirements. The headband is reflective for night visibility. Its two-part construction ensures excellent stability in dynamic and intense activities such as mountaineering, trail running and skiing. SWIFT RL is intuitive, with a single button for easy control of all lamp functions. It is rechargeable, with a five-level gauge for precise monitoring of the battery charge level.
- Ultra-bright and lightweight: 900 lumens at only 100 g
- Optimized comfort and burn time:
– longer burn time, greater visual comfort and less manual operation with REACTIVE LIGHTING® mode: the light sensor automatically adjusts brightness and beam pattern, optimizing battery usage
– visual comfort thanks to the mixed beam providing high-performance lighting for outdoor activities: proximity vision, movement and distance vision
– comfortable fit, thanks to the ergonomic adjustable headband with two-part construction (Petzl patent) for optimal stability during dynamic activities
– reflective headband for night visibility
– Lithium-Ion 2350 mAh battery, rechargeable via the type B micro USB port, with battery charge indicator
- Intuitive and convenient to use:
– ease of use, with a single button providing control of all functions: ON/OFF, lighting modes, brightness and locking
– choice of two lighting modes, selected with a long hold: REACTIVE LIGHTING® or STANDARD LIGHTING
– LOCK function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage, or to lock lighting settings during your activity
– five-level gauge for precise monitoring of the battery charge level
– headlamp can be tilted upward to see ahead when worn around the neck.
– detachable, washable headband
|Guarantee||lamp: 5 years; rechargeable battery: 2 years (or 300 charging cycles)||lamp: 5 years; rechargeable battery: 2 years (or 300 charging cycles)||lamp: 5 years; rechargeable battery: 2 years (or 300 charging cycles)|