AVAILABLE APRIL 2021
Openable even when attached to the anchor, the SPIN L2 is a double pulley designed for maximum simplicity when setting up hauling systems or tyroleans. The two parallel-mounted sheaves and auxiliary attachment point allow the pulley to be used for setting up various types of complex haul systems The large diameter sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings provide excellent efficiency The swivel facilitates handling, allowing the pulley to be oriented under load, and direct connection of carabiners, ropes or slings.
• Designed for maximum simplicity when setting up haul systems or tyroleans for work at height or rescue:
– triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves
– the rope can be installed with the device connected to the anchor.
– red mark provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked
– special side plate design protects the rope path
• Optimal efficiency:
– large diameter sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
• Parallel-mounted sheaves and auxiliary attachment point for setting up various types of complex haul systems
• Easy handling:
– swivel allows pulley to be oriented under load
– swivel accepts up to three carabiners
– swivel and auxiliary attachment point allows the use of ropes and slings to facilitate maneuvers.
• Weight: 480g
• Certification(s): CE EN 12278, NFPA 1983 Pulley General Use, UIAA
• Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
• Min. rope diameter: 7mm
• Max. rope diameter: 13mm
• Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
• Sheave diameter: 38mm
• Maximum working load: 8 kN (3 kN per strand, more information in the Instructions for Use)
• Breaking strength: 36kN
• Efficiency: 95%