Pulley carabiner with the TRIACT-LOCK locking system that can be used to minimize friction on the work rope or to install redirects.
- Facilitates manipulations:
– Keylock system prevents any accidental snagging of the carabiner when putting the pulley in place
– gate opening on the pulley side facilitates installation of the rope when the pulley is fixed to the anchor
– may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along its major axis and to limit the risk of it flipping
– sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- With TRIACT-LOCK locking system: may be used to minimize friction on the work rope while keeping set-ups simple. May also be used to install redirects.
- H profile of carabiner:
– ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
– protects markings from abrasion