The PROGRESS progression lanyard allows continuous connection during rope ascents. The connectors are held in the correct position for ease of clipping.
• Double lanyard allows continuous connection during rope ascents:
– long arm for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp
– short arm for clipping in when passing intermediate anchors
• Ends equipped with a plastic sheath that holds the connector in place and protects against abrasion
• Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
• Used with two VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK auto-locking carabiners
(1) Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. They thus should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used
below the ASCENSION handled rope clamp or anchor point).
• Weight: 150g
• Certification(s): CE EN 354, EAC
• Short arm length: 30 cm
• Long arm length: 65 cm