[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text]
Petzl GRIGRI® +
The Petzl GRIGRI is a belay device with assisted braking for a broad range of single rope diameters (8.5 to 11 mm).
The GRIGRI is a belay device with assisted braking designed for belaying both in the gym and at the crag. Compact and lightweight, it can be used with single ropes from 8.5 to 11 mm. The assisted braking function makes belaying more convenient when holding a climber or catching a fall. The design of the handled camming mechanism enables exceptional descent control.
- Belay device with assisted braking, compatible with a broad range of single rope diameters, for both gym and crag:
- feeding slack and catching falls are done using standard belay techniques; always keep a hand on the brake side of the rope
- belaying convenience, thanks to assisted braking: when a climber falls, the device pivots on the carabiner, the rope tightens and the cam pinches and brakes the rope. Holding the brake side of the rope helps engage the cam; therefore, it is important to always hold the brake side of the rope
- compatible with dynamic single ropes 8.5 to 11 mm, optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm
- rope installation diagram engraved on both the interior and exterior of the device
- Exceptional convenience when lowering:
- the ergonomic handle allows you to easily unblock the rope and lower someone
- easily controlled, progressive rope feed provides a smooth and comfortable descent
- Intended for all users:
- simple to use for belaying both lead or top-rope climbers
- optimally balanced design: lightweight (175 g), compact and durable
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_video _builder_version=”3.22.7″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHdqjjyeTtg” z_index_tablet=”500″ /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]