Designed for rescue professionals, the BASIC rope clamp is very compact, making it easy to grip. The wide lower hole allows lanyard and foot loop carabiners to be easily connected. Made outside the U.S.
- Compact rope clamp for excellent grip
- Versatile: used to ascend a fixed rope, or as progress capture in a hauling system
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or muddy ropes…). The stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion.
- Wide lower hole allows lanyard and foot loop carabiners to be easily connected
- Upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope