The NRS Women’s Pivot Drysuit’s breathable Eclipse fabric combines with a sleek, back-entry design eliminating bulk on the front for all-day waterproof comfort. The Pivot is purpose-built for female paddlers and features a dropseat relief zipper.
- Back-entry TIZIP® MasterSeal zipper, eliminates pressure points on the front, improves flexibility and reduces stress on the zipper, while also making it refreshingly easy to take on and off without assistance.
- 4-layer Eclipse™ fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish lock water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell has superior resistance to puncture and abrasion and allows frictionless paddling.
- 5″ wide neoprene band overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Double seam taping in the toe and heel adds extra durability to the Eclipse fabric drysocks.
- Features a heavy-duty TIZIP MasterSeal waterproof dropseat relief zipper, with protective flap cover.
- Volcano-style self-draining punch-through neoprene neck and wrist overcuffs protect the top-quality latex gaskets.
- Stretchy polyurethane overcuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the ankles protect the Eclipse socks.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points and improve mobility and seat and legs are reinforced with an additional layer of Eclipse fabric.
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
|Relief Zipper:||Yes – Dropseat|