The NRS Women’s Ignitor Short is the perfect apparel piece for rec paddlers who want more coverage than standard bathing suit bottoms with the added benefit of immersion protection.
- Ignitor series pieces offer basic immersion protection with a more earth-conscious construction at an affordable price.
- 2 mm neoprene insulation made from recycled tires.
- Fully recycled nylon interior and exterior for ideal stretch and performance.
- Water-based adhesives.
- Dope-dyed recycled face fabrics save 65% of the water used in traditional dying methods.
- Flat-lock seams for against-the-skin comfort and paddler’s cut for optimal freedom of movement.
- 5″ inseam and wide yoga-style waistband.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »