When the forecast warns of overcasts skies and the guide teases that the IKs might get splashy, the NRS Women’s Ignitor Pant hits the rec boater trifecta: comfy neoprene insulation at a fair price.
- Ignitor series pieces offer basic immersion protection with a more earth-conscious construction at an affordable price.
- 2 mm neoprene insulation made from recycled tires.
- Fully recycled nylon interior and exterior for ideal stretch and performance.
- Flat-lock seams for against-the-skin comfort and paddler’s cut for optimal freedom of movement.
- Dope-dyed recycled face fabrics save 65% of the water used in traditional dying methods.
- Water-based adhesives.
- Wide yoga-style waistband.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »