It’s 80 degrees out, you’re riding the bull and the guide goes full throttle into a massive wave of chilly water, you may want the NRS Women’s HydroSkin 0.5 Short-Sleeve Shirt on. Designed to keep your core warm on those hot days in cold water.
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior material offers optimal stretch and reduced water retention with a brushed interior for insane next-to-skin comfort.
- H2Core™ Rashguard panels under the arms for increased breathability.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body’s warmth.
- Form fit restricts water entry, enhancing the insulation properties.
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams to enhance paddling performance and comfort.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »