The NRS Women’s 2.0 Shorty Wetsuit provides essential core insulation when the air is warm but the water is cool.
- 2 mm high-stretch Terraprene neoprene insulation made from limestone and recycled tires.
- Fully recycled nylon interior and exterior for ideal stretch and performance.
- Titanium laminate adhesive reflects heat back to your body, keeping you warmer.
- Eco SupraTex™ fabric reinforces the seat.
- Full-zip entry with a durable YKK® zipper.
- Flat-lock seams for against-the-skin paddling comfort.
- Finished edges using H2Core™ Rashguard material for optimal stretch.
- Paddler’s cut features generous armholes for maximum range of motion.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »