Your cart is currently empty!
NRS Tow Tethers
$47.95 – $52.95
- Short Tether 33: 19″ (Stretches to 33″)
- Long Tether 53: 33″ (Stretches to 53″)
- Add 6″ to Length for Carabiner and O-ring
- 33″ 8oz.
- 53″ 9.6oz.
The strong NRS Tow Tether, with built-in bungee, is used with the quick-release harnesses on rescue life jackets.
- Tow Tether lengths:
33″: Stretched length is 33″, unstretched is 19″
53″: Stretched length is 53″, unstretched is 33″
Add 6″ to length for carabiner and metal O-ring
- The Tow Tether, sometimes called a “cow tail,” enhances towing boats in rescue situations.
- The stainless steel O-ring includes a hook patch of “hook and loop” material that facilitates centering of the O-ring on vests that have the loop material sewn on in the back.
- The Tether also has a hook patch on the carabiner end. This mates with a loop piece available on some rescue PFDs, forming a quick-release holder for the carabiner.
- The NRS Nuq Twist Lock Carabiner prevents accidental snag on brush in the field or with other gear.