Paddlers looking to commit to heavier whitewater without committing to the price tag of premium drywear need the NRS Men’s Stratos Comfort-Neck Jacket in their gear bag. Features advanced waterproof, breathable fabric construction and functional, yet comfortable, neoprene gaskets.
- Combines HyproTex™ 2.5 fabric and factory-taped seams for maximum waterproof performance.
- Breathable fabric wicks excess heat and moisture keeping your layers dry for all-day comfort.
- An alternative to more constricting latex gaskets, the punch-through neoprene GlideSkin™ comfort-neck seal provides all-day comfort while still keeping most water out.
- Self-draining, volcano-style neoprene protects the latex wrist gaskets.
- Coated nylon inner tunnel mates with your sprayskirt to keep your cockpit dry.
- Double-pull, hook-and-loop neoprene waist cinches tight for a custom fit.
- Paddler’s cut enhances athletic performance and creates room to layer underneath while maintaining comfort under a PFD.
- Features a splashproof, zippered chest pocket, designed for easy access under a PFD.