Rescue professionals are trained to handle even the most unique emergencies and require versatile and adaptable rescue tools to get the job done. The NRS Rescue 115 X-Sled gives rescuers the options needed for swiftwater, ice, low-head dam and floodwater rescues.
- Designed to accommodate two rescuers and one victim but can easily float 4-5 people.
- The X-Sled can be paddled, towed or lowered where it’s needed most.
- Heavy-duty material covers the 10″ tubes and 4″ drop-stitch deck to shrug off encounters with rocks and handle the wear and tear of high-intensity rescue efforts.
- The drop-stitch deck inflates to 8-10 psi, giving the sled super rigid performance.
- Two side chambers and the drop-stitch deck keep you afloat in the event of a puncture.
- 16 handles give lots of options for carrying the Sled and for attaching rescue equipment.
- Six handles on the back deck are placed in a “ladder pattern” for ease of climbing on-board.
- D-rings are on large surface-area patches to handle the load strain of towing and lowering.
- Textured foam deck pads help the crew stay anchored in rough conditions.
- The high bow kick lets the X-Sled rise up and over waves and ice ledges.
- Hi-vis color and logos stand out on the water, and alert casualties and the public to your mission.
- Top-quality Leafield inflation and pressure relief valves ensure trouble-free performance.
- The Standard Kit includes the NRS Super 2 HP Pump and repair kit. The Bonus Kit includes a medium NRS Boat Bag in addition to the pump and repair kit.
- Three-year warranty.