- Reactor Gloves feature 3 mm neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive to provide maximum warmth when you're working in cold conditions. The palm and fingers are constructed with super tough aramid material that provides tenacious grip for rope handling and other demanding physical work. Fingers are pre-curved to relieve hand fatigue while gripping paddles and ropes. Seams are glued and blind-stitched for durability and warmth. PowerSpan 4-way stretch fabric provides increased finger mobility. GripCote on the backs of the fingers helps prevent wind chill and evaporative cooling. A soft strip of fleece on the side of your thumb and forearm is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow after a successful rescue. Wristband with hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit. Rubber bite tab on the wrist assists with donning, even when your hands are wet. Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
- Made outside of the US
NRS Reactor Water Rescue Gloves
- Brand: NRS
- Material: 3 mm neoprene
- Seams: Glued & blind-stitched
- Taped Seams: No
- Palm Material: Aramid
- Wrist Closure: Adjustable hook-and-loop strap
- Gender Sizing: Men
- Features: PowerSpan backing on neoprene
- GripCote™ patches on fingers
- Fleece strip on thumb and wrist
- Wrist pairing snaps
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Small Width - 3 1/4" Length - 7"
- Medium Width - 3 1/2" Length - 7 1/2"
- Large Width - 3 3/4" Length - 7 3/4"
- XL Width - 4" Length - 8"
- XXL Width - 4 1/2" Length - 8 1/2"
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.