Worn alone or under board shorts, the NRS Men’s Ignitor Shorts offer rec paddlers affordable neoprene insulation. A basic gear bag staple, hop into these shorts on the days that could be just a little warmer and you need just a little something to cut the chill.
- Ignitor series pieces offer basic immersion protection with a more earth-conscious construction at an affordable price.
- 2 mm neoprene insulation made from recycled tires.
- Dope-dyed recycled face fabrics save 65% of the water used in traditional dying methods.
- Fully recycled nylon interior and exterior for ideal stretch and performance.
- Water-based adhesives.
- Flat-lock seams for against-the-skin comfort and paddler’s cut for optimal freedom of movement.
- 10″ Inseam.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »