Whether you’re digging in on a paddle boat, charging solo on an IK or standup paddling, the NRS Men’s Ignitor Pant offers the neoprene insulation needed for chilly days and splashy rivers.
- Ignitor series pieces offer basic immersion protection with a more earth-conscious construction at an affordable price.
- 2 mm neoprene insulation made from recycled tires.
- Fully recycled nylon interior and exterior for ideal stretch and performance.
- Water-based adhesives.
- Dope-dyed recycled face fabrics save 65% of the water used in traditional dying methods.
- Flat-lock seams for against-the-skin comfort and paddler’s cut for optimal freedom of movement.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »