When the weather calls for a little more warmth than your favorite boardshorts, the NRS Men’s Hydroskin 0.5 Short combines lightweight insulation with optimal stretch and coverage to create the perfect solution.
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior material offers optimal stretch and reduced water retention with a brushed interior for insane next-to-skin comfort.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body’s warmth.
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams to enhance paddling performance and comfort.
- Raised waistband with extra material on the back panel for maximum coverage whether you sit or stand.
- Form fit restricts water entry, enhancing the insulation properties.
- 10″ inseam.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »