When the July heat gets you down, consider finding an alpine lake or glacial fed stream for a paddling adventure. The NRS Men’s HydroSkin 0.5 Short-Sleeve Shirt is made for those hot-weather, cold-water adventures.
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior material offers optimal stretch and reduced water retention with a brushed interior for insane next-to-skin comfort.
- H2Core™ Rashguard panels under the arms for increased breathability.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body’s warmth.
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams to enhance paddling performance and comfort.
- Form fit restricts water entry, enhancing the insulation properties.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »