The NRS Hooded Rio Top Paddle Jacket offers outfitters and beginning paddlers an entry-level waterproof, windproof splash jacket at an unbeatable value.
- Waterproof, windproof urethane-coated 210 denier nylon oxford keeps paddlers dry and reduces the effects of evaporative cooling.
- Roomy cut can accommodate a range of body types and allows for plenty of layering underneath.
- Adjustable neoprene neck and wrist closures help keep water out.
- Over-sized hood can be worn over or under a helmet.
- Waist secures with a bungee and barrel-lock cinch.
- Neck is color-coded by size for easy identification in commercial settings.
See Specifications Tab for Sizing Info
|Material:||Urethane coated 210-denier nylon oxford|
|Neck Closure:||Gusseted neoprene with hook-and-loop closure|
|Wrist Closure:||Gusseted neoprene with hook-and-loop closures|
|Waist System:||Drawcord with barrel lock adjustment|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||No|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||No|