Purpose-built to keep paddlers dry, the NRS Extreme Drysuit has all the features of traditional drysuits without the overskirt necessary for whitewater kayaking.
- Heavy-duty TIZIP® MasterSeal waterproof men’s relief zipper lets you answer nature’s call without having to take off the suit.
- Our 3-layer TriTon™ fabric is highly breathable and 100% waterproof.
- Tough 70 denier nylon fabric, with additional layers of the material on seat and legs, is ready to battle every rock, stick and thorn you encounter.
- Heavy-duty, flexible TIZIP® MasterSeal waterproof chest zipper opens up wide for easy entry.
- Entry and relief zippers are covered with hook-and-loop sealed flaps for extra protection.
- Durable latex neck gasket, wrist gaskets, and socks keep water out.
- Adjustable polyurethane-coated spandex overcuffs at the neck, wrists and ankles protect latex gaskets and seal over footwear and gloves.
- Reflective taping on the arms provide increased visibility in low light conditions.
- Webbing buckle-closure waist belt allows for a more custom fit.
- The Grizzly cut, G-XXL, gives more room around the chest, waist and thighs to fit the larger customer.
|Material:||70-denier, 3 layer TriTon™|
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Buckle-closure waist belt|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
|Latex Ankle Gaskets:||No|