Black Eagle Safety 52 Low Brings Quality to Well Constructed Safety Footwear
Black leather work shoes are taken to a new level of comfort and construction with the Black Eagle Safety 52 low shoe. These waterproof black work shoes are just 3 inches tall. Although these leather slip resistant work shoes may feel more like athletic footwear than a safety shoe, the Black Eagle Safety 52 low gives you protection the whole time you are on duty. These waterproof black work shoes are super lightweight, and will make you feel athletic when walking and moving. The metal free design keeps you safe from electrical hazard, while the CROSSTECH® inner liner provides waterproof protection which is breathable and light. The composite toe cap material ensure light and comfortable toe protection. With sizes from 4.5 to 15, there are leather slip resistant shoes for every foot.
Constructed of Top Quality Upper Materials
Made of European leather, these waterproof black work shoes offer long lasting good looks and durability. Sun Reflect treated leather aids in keeping a cool and comfortable inner climate. Pair that with the HAIX Climate System and your feet are going to thank you for keeping them cool and comfortable all day long. Sporting a carbon composite safety toe cap, your toes will thank you if they ever get in a pinch! Its rubber edged toe cap prevents your toes from feeling the pressure of the toe cap edge you can sometimes feel in other safety shoes every time you take a step.
When you are in a hurry, use the rear pull tab at the top of the heel to pull these leather slip resistant shoes on fast. The quick smart lacing feature save you the hassle of having to tie your shoes, and the laces stay neatly tucked away under a storage flap at the front of the shoe.
Insole, Lining and Footbed Of The HAIX® Black Eagle 52 Low
The HAIX® Black Eagle Safety Boots come with a removable, antibacterial insole which is designed to cushion and protect your feet. It also does double duty as a cushioning pad which is moisture wicking. The insole material is moisture wicking to keep you dry under any conditions.
Special CROSSTECH® inner lining is blood borne pathogen and chemical resistant. CROSSTECH® has created an insulated liner which is also waterproof and breathable for maximum comfort. Make wrinkles a memory rather than a problem with the Secura Liner® feature which is designed to prevent the inner lining from ever pulling up or out of the footwear.
Prevent standing fatigue with the arch support of the Black Eagle Safety 52 low, it hugs your heels and supports your arches in all the right ways. Pronation support in the mid and insole area help your feet absorb shock and adapt to walking on uneven surfaces. Black Eagle Safety 52 provides protection without sacrificing athletic performance especially when spending a lot of time on their feet.
HAIX® Sole Materials
Metal free puncture protection is a standard part of the HAIX® Black Eagle Safety Boot, keeping you safe from puncture hazards. The outsole is designed to be non-marking and will provide all weather grip from heel to toe. Specially patterned sole provides exceptional grip with wide enough spaces to avoid rocks and other materials clinging to the bottom. The sole is oil, fuel, and skid resistant. In addition, these oil resistant shoes are rated for electrical hazard resistance. The sole on the Black Eagle Safety EH Rated Work Boot can be re-treaded as well providing you with many more years of shoe life.
HAIX® offers premium, certified footwear for hard work and long hours on the job.
ASTM F 2413-2011 – an international safety boot standard from ASTM.
CAN/CSA-Z195-2014 – CSA and Canadian standards for safety and work boots.
- Engineered in Germany
- Our lightest weight safety shoe
- HAIX® Sun Reflect leather keeps feet cooler in direct sunlight
- Carbon Composite safety toe protection
- Metal free puncture resistant midsole
- CROSSTECH® inner liner, waterproof, breathable, bacteria, chemical, and bloodborne pathogen resistant
- Electrical Hazard Rated Work Boots (EH)
- Cushiony, moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial insole with “AIRFLOW” channels
- Pronation support
- Smart lacing system for easy adjustment and lace lock
- Completely metal free
- Durable slip resistant sole offering improved heel to toe control in all weather conditions. Resistant to heat, oil, and gasoline, as well as non-marking
- Out of warranty footwear can be refurbished with original factory parts through an extended wear package. This package includes any necessary replacement or repair of stitching, profiled rubber toe caps, insoles, and retreading of soles. Footwear will be cleaned and deodorized. HAIX footwear owners also have the option of a sole retread only or a toe cap replacement only.