- The new Velocity Webbing SRL series from Guardian Fall Protection includes models of 20' and 40' in length, and is manufactured with a tough webbing lifeline. Velocity SRLs feature swivel tops and swivel snap hooks, as well as lightweight and durable glass-filled nylon housing.
- Compliant with all OSHA 1910, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, ANSI Z359.14-2012, and ANSI A10.32-2012 regulations.
Velocity SRL is suitable for the following applications:
- Personal Fall Arrest: Velocity SRLs may be used in Personal Fall Arrest applications as a component of a MAXIMUM 1 Personal Fall Arrest System (PFAS). Structure must withstand loads applied in the directions permitted by the system of at least 5,000 lbs. Applicable D-ring: Dorsal. Part #s 42006 and 42008 - No free fall is permitted, and SRL must always be positioned at or above harness dorsal D-ring. OR, if used in combination with compatible shock absorber extension, maximum 2’ free fall, and SRL may be positioned a maximum 2’ below harness dorsal D-ring. Restraint: Velocity SRLs may be used in Restraint applications. Restraint systems prevent workers from reaching the leading edge of a fall hazard. Always account for fully deployed length of lanyard/SRL. Structure must withstand loads applied in the directions permitted by the system of at least 1,000 lbs. No free fall is permitted. Restraint systems may only be used on surfaces with slopes up to 4/12 (vertical/horizontal). Applicable D-rings: Dorsal, Chest, Side, Shoulder.
- Made in USA.
GUARDIAN- Velocity Webbing Self Retracting Lifelines
$466.46 – $593.28
- Brand: Guardian Fall Prot.
- 42006: 20' - Webbing SRL w/Carabiner, Swivel Top, & Snap Hook. 5.6 lbs.
- 42008: 40' - Webbing SRL w/Carabiner, Swivel Top, & Snap Hook 13.3 lbs
- For all applications: worker weight capacity range (including all clothing, tools, and equipment) is 130-310 lbs.