The ultra-light, clean nose DMM Ultra O oval carabiners are the mainstay of our carabiner market, and for good reason. Not only do they give high strength to weight ratios and feel great in the hand, they also help to keep components of a system aligned. The deep symmetrical basket allows pulleys, webbing, ropes and even other carabiners naturally sit centrally in the oval basket but still allow easy stacking of components on either side. Any weight transfer then happens without any unnerving jumps associated with offset and D shaped carabiners.
The Durolock (Dual Rotor Lock) was designed to minimize the chances of accidental gate opening, and maximize levels of security. Its complex, yet easy to manipulate gate requires four distinct actions to open, and once released auto locks back to safe. It is perfect for complex/busy rigging applications.
- Approved to EN362:2004/B
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- Oval shape allows central positioning of devices
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Keylock clean nose for snag free connection
- Hot forged and fully heat-treated aluminum for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodized to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection