Based on our time served classic the Equal D, the new Ultra D carabiner balances size, strength and ergonomics. The equal ‘D’ design helps maximize the unit’s strength by placing the load close and parallel to the spine of the carabiner making it ideal for applications requiring a rugged, compact, strong connector. Add in the Taperlock snag-free nose/gate interface and you’ve got a classic connector with advanced ‘gate push-in’ security reserves. Works wonderfully as a compliment to the Ultra O and Boa HMS screwgates for Rope Access as well as most other Working at Height applications.
- Conforms to EN362:2004/B
- Offset D shape maximises the gate clearance
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Taper Lock clean nose for snag free connection
- Manual Screw Locking Gate
- Hot Forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection