The Gyro Twin is a high strength, compact, durable, and textile friendly pulley. Prusik minding sheaves allow efficient progress capture during hauling operations, and a full-strength becket creates additional attachment options. Developed in conjunction with our industry partners, it offers excellent performance in any rigging scenario. The Gyro range features three models: single sheave; single sheave prusik minding; and dual sheave prusik minding with becket. All feature sealed roller bearings and rope friendly fairleads to maximize efficiency.
DMM iD is built into every Gyro pulley, so the range can be easily integrated into PPE safety management systems.
- Sheave diameter = 38mm
- Precision engineered for durability and consistent performance
- Compact design reduces system height
- Sealed roller bearings for high efficiency
- Prusik minding sheaves effectively tend prusiks
- Textile compatible becket for additional attachment options
- Dual sheaves allow increased mechanical advantage
- Rope friendly fairleads maintain pulley efficiency when used in sub-optimal orientation
- Big bore axles resist side plate leverage
- Integrated DMM iD for pain free PPE management