- The DBI/SALA aluminum tripod is lightweight and portable, easily set-up by one worker and can be transported from one location to another just as easy.
- Adjustable locking legs adjust quickly in increments of 2-3/4" for added versatility and are kept in position with locking push pins.
- 7 ft. adjusts from 5 ft. to 7 ft. height and will span a 5 ft. diameter hole.
- 9 ft. adjusts from 7 ft. to 9 ft. height and will span a 6-1/2 ft. diameter hole.
- Complete with safety chain to prevent movement and safety shoes that incorporate a rubber sole for flat surfaces and spiked edges for slippery surfaces.
- Heat treated cast aluminum head incorporates a built-in pulley system to rout lifeline of mechanical device directly over opening.
- Also equipped with drop forged steel eyebolts for use as anchorage point for secondary or back-up system, designed to allow the eyebolt to hand plumb regardless of surface configuration.
- Complete with quick-mount bracket for attachment of DBI/SALA mechanical device for ease of use. Additional (back-up) mechanical devices can be mounted to tripod with optional bracket/pulleys.
- Durable corrosion resistant aluminum and heat treated cast aluminum construction.
- Made in USA.
DBI/SALA Aluminum Tripod
$1,496.00 – $1,553.00
- Brand: DBI Sala
- Rated working load is 350 lbs. for work support and 310 lbs. for fall arrest.
- Can withstand up to 5,000 lbs. of vertical pull.
- Underwriters Laboratories tested and classified to meet or exceed the strength requirements for anchorage's 5,000 lbs. ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.14 and OSHA requirements.
- 7 ft. - 47 lbs.
- 9 ft. - 56 lbs.