Red/Black anodized aluminum sideplates, two 3″ aluminum sheaves, bushing, and stainless steel axle.
- A double pulley is mated to a remotely triggered retractable brake. When
- rigged with the matching color coded companion pulley it serves as the core of a
- simple four-to-one mechanical advantage system. Easy to set up, easy to store
- and easy to use, the entire system can be pre-rigged and stored for quick
- deployment when seconds count. It is ideal for use with a tripod rig in confined space
- The new Micro Haulers miniaturize the design of the Uplift, taking
- self-contained hauling systems where they’ve never been before. The same
- operations and features as their big brothers, but measuring only six inches end
- to end. Handles up to 1/2″ rope. Mated with the CMI double micro pulley, they
- can be stored pre-rigged. Unrigged they will fit in a pocket or small pouch.
- Red/Black Anodized Aluminum sideplates, two 3″ Aluminum sheaves, Bushing, and
- Stainless Steel axle.