Light alloy right-hand chest ascender designed for ascending ropes from 8 mm to 13 mm. This device is typically used as part of an ascending system to help keep the user in an upright position while climbing. Used in conjunction with a set of handled ascenders (not included), it is a great add on to any single rope ascent system. Not to be used in and of itself as a sole connection point for a user ascending a rope.
Rope access system/rope adjustment device type B / working line ascender. Must be used with ropes (core + sheath) static or semi-static – EN 1891 type A 10 ≤ Ø ≤ 13 mm
EN 367 – Mountaineering equipment: rope clamps. Must be used with ropes (core + sheath) static or semi-static (EN 1891) 8 ≤ Ø ≤ 13 mm or dynamic (EN 892) 8 ≤ Ø ≤ 11 mm.
- external profile for the opening lever, which makes climbing up the rope smoother and more effective;
- shape for the hole in the opening lever, to facilitate use even when wearing gloves;
- lower hole design, so that the device always stays parallel to the user;
- patented system for unlocking the cam, with just one downwards movement necessary;
- new steel cam, manufactured with technology that implements the resistance to wear and tear. Equipped with a set of teeth that protects the wear of the rope, but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope. It also has three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope under any condition (muddy rope, frozen etc.);
- anti-inversion cam system.