Climb Right’s climbing spurs feature a patented design which gives that strength, durability and style! Unlike 1-piece climbers, these utilize a 2-piece design with a lower “J” portion that is precision milled to exact tolerances. It is then matched to an aerospace grade aluminum upright.
These climbers also use Climb Right’s “Quick Change” gaffs. These forged gaffs use a rapid-change 2-screw design that enables the operator to switch or replace the gaffs with ease. Another great feature is the dual purpose “Grip Strip” on the bottom of the lower “J” portion. This patented feature provides added traction while walking on tree limbs, and doubles as a wear strip to inform you when it’s time you replace your spurs.
- Calf adjustment from 15-3/4″ – 18-3/4″
- Machine-grade aircraft quality aluminum, heat-treated to T6
- Spike length is 2-5/8″, and is made from 4340 steel that is Quenched and Tempered (Breaking Strength of 40,000 lbs)
- Manufactured to ASTM-F-887-97 standards
- Complete set ships with new Ultra Lite aluminum climbing pads and composite lower straps (no upper straps needed, pads attach using Velcro)
- Ultra Lite pads are very comfortable and extremely lightweight, weighing only 20.4 oz per set