The GT ANSI follows the design of our top-end rope access harnesses with modifications to bring it in line with the most current ANSI standards. With its dual certification (ANSI + EN), the GT ANSI satisfies the strict regulatory needs of workers in many parts of the world.
- Based on the GT Sit + Chest harnesses, the GT ANSI was also developed from the findings of our “SOSPESI” research program which gave us new insights on suspension trauma.
- The innovative connection between the waist belt and leg loops makes the sit harness comfortable both during suspension and on the ground.
- The padding uses variable thicknesses and stiffness to provide the right amount of support and comfort for every part of the body.
- Patented ventral attachment features two loops: the upper loop is for attaching a chest harness and chest ascender and the lower loop holds the ventral D-ring for attaching lanyards and rope tools.
- Supplied with a 3Lock steel carabiner with removable anti-rotation pin.
- Equipped with a keeper strap for securing a chest ascender in a streamlined way.
- Patented ANSI STS automatic buckles on the leg loops.
- Certified break-away parking loops for lanyards on the shoulders.
- 6 aluminum alloy attachment points: 1 sternal and 1 dorsal for fall arrest with certified load indicators, 1 ventral for suspension, 2 side and 1 back for positioning and restraint.
- 2 sizes.