The Access ANSI is CAMP’s most robust and supportive rope access harness designed for long periods of suspension.
- The waist belt and leg loops are made of ergonomic thermoformed padding to offer broad structural support and are connected by optimally spaced connection straps that give the harness a precise and comfortable fit.
- Patented ventral attachment features two loops: the upper loop is for attaching a chest harness and chest ascender and the lower loop holds the ventral D-ring for attaching lanyards and rope tools.
- Supplied with a 3Lock steel carabiner with removable anti-rotation pin.
- Equipped with a keeper strap for securing a chest ascender in a streamlined way.
- Patented ANSI STS automatic buckles on the leg loops.
- Certified break-away parking loops for lanyards on the shoulders.
- 6 aluminum alloy attachment points: 1 sternal and 1 dorsal for fall arrest with certi ed load indicators, 1 ventral for suspension, 2 side and 1 back for positioning and restraint.
- 2 sizes.