- The CVF 8" Explosion-Proof Axial Fan is a rugged lightweight polyethylene fan for use in rain or shine to provide fresh air for confined space ventilation. The conductive explosion-proof fan is CSA C/US, ATEX, and IECEx certified for use in hazardous locations including gas and dust applications.
- comes with:
- CVF-8EXP fan
- 6' and 15' conductive duct
- Conductive canister
- Conductive 90 degree elbow
- Universal Mount
- Made in USA
- NOTE - THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING.
AIR SYSTEMS; Contractor Grade Explosion Proof Ventilation Kit
A rugged lightweight polyethylene fan for use in rain or shine to provide fresh air in hazardous locations.
- Brand: Air Systems
- 8" Fan, 115 VAC, 1/4 hP
- 10ft. Power Cord
- Built-In Sealed On/Off Switch, No Plug, user wired per NEC requirements
- UL/CSA Approved Explosion-Proof Motor Approved for Class I, Groups C and D, Class II, Groups E, F, and G Environments
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- 974cfm, free flow
- 786cfm, 15ft. duct, 1 - 90° bend
- 661cfm, 15ft. duct, 2 - 90° bends
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.