For beginning kayakers looking to paddle in beefier conditions, the waterproof-breathable NRS Women’s Helium Jacket is a next-level splash top featuring a kayak overskirt that mates with a sprayskirt tunnel.
- Combines HyproTex™ 2.5 fabric and factory-taped seams for waterproof performance while also letting excess heat and moisture escape for all-day comfort.
- Cut narrower in the shoulders for a better female fit while still providing maximum mobility, room to layer underneath, and comfort under a PFD.
- Kayak overskirt mates with a sprayskirt tunnel to seal the cockpit.
- Adjustable urethane neck and wrist closures for a customized fit. Cinch tight to keep water out or loosen for added ventilation.
- Features a small, splashproof shoulder pocket, designed for easy access under a PFD.
|Material:||40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex™|
|Neck Closure:||Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closure|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closures|
|Waist System:||Kayak overskirt to mate with sprayskirt, bungee draword|
|Pockets:||1 – Shoulder|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||No|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||No|